Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Amomancer and the Genocide

Getting confused about E.J.'s blog, Amomancer, yet? Me, too.

Simply put, he is being given pretty much total latitude to post, with minimal comment, any pieces from my catalog of works that he chooses. The rules are simple: No more than one poem a day, no long-winded analyses or soliloquies (sp?).

Sort of a blog poem of the day.

So far, I've no quibble with his selections.

Got the best hug I have received in months yesterday. No names. It is someone I've had my eye on, and she just spontaneously (as we had not seen each other in a few weeks) ran up to me and gave me a hug that I've had sex that wasn't as good. It was nourishing and nurturing and not just a little sexy.

I'll be writing from that corner.

I am getting some static over my announcement yesterday about my upcoming podcast about Darfur. People seem surprised when I write about a topic they can pigeon-hole as political. They forget I have blistered the current Pretendent with my pieces regarding this murder of thousands of our young men and women in the name of avenging an insult to his Dad.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved