Friday, September 22, 2006

A quick catchup and then...::BAMF::

It's been a crazy last few days, getting back in the swing of things (such as they are)...anybody else read "Dave's" comments to an earlier post, whilst I was in Los Angeles? I think the gentleman is not a respector of Morgantown's rich cultural heritage (well, he called it a "rural sh*thole"). I think there is potential here, or I would've not lingered as long as I have...

Is my move inevitable. Probably. I have said that only love or money will change my decision. Those are transparent motives.

My bigger issue is "Venice or Joshua Tree"?

I went to the open mic at the local Barnes & Noble last night. Small turnout, but some new faces. I just do not want to see us end up like most of these venues, incestuous in our little family that sits and applauds everything, no matter how bad, out of fear that when it is their turn at the microphone, no one will sustain the lie.

Scans later, political commentary this weekend and a new podcast, themed around my daughter's wedding.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved