Monday, November 21, 2005

Waiting on the Apple - and a dark angel

Just waiting now, to see how long it takes iTunes to approve the first wave of my Podcasts for inclusion in their directory. Place your bets. Place your bets.

I hate waiting. Not in the sense of things not happening when I want them to, but in the sense of dead-air waiting, where nothing seems to be happening. Still waters run deep, but they also tend to be stagnant. The strong, silent type are usually also dull, as activity, even chaotic activity, tends to beget further activity.

Now that we are anchoring ourselves i the real world with podcasts, whaddaya think? Should I proceed to eventually put everything to audio? I mean, I could easily go down the list at William F. DeVault's City of Legends and record everything...everything, then record each of my books, full length.

Yes, that would include THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES...

I am still not dazzled by the applicants for the position of cover model for my next book. So, let's cut to the chase: If you are a woman who wants to be a model, or thinks she has an interesting look, and wants a chance to break in with a battering ram, this is your chance. All I need is someone to catch my fancy, and you win the opportunity to front for a book next Spring. If I don't get anyone that's right, I'll make other plans, or go looking for someone who is right for the project.

Even if you aren't exactly right, if you send me a good picture or two and give permission, I may post them on this blog and give you some much needed exposure.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved