Monday, November 21, 2005

ahem...tap tap tap

Got ITunes?
Then go to the Music Store and search on "DeVault".

Yeah, uh huh...we're now mainstream.

Over an hour of my podcasts already in the iTunes Music Store, with more to come...you can subscribe to my podcasts or just pick and choose...and they're all free (if, however, out of a sense of guilt and duty and charity you want to a) buy a book at The City of Legends Bookstore or b) have a particularly bright and beautiful female relative you'd like to offer up as my next great muse...you know what to do.

We should also be bringing up a second feed soon of my book discussions. We are debating whether or not to record entire volumes...yes, entire volumes. And, yes, I chose to put the "Explicit" labels on my collection. Some works are just too mature for children and unevolved intellects.

Also, expect more "mixes"...podcasts with mutliple works read as a unit...including one I laid down this evening called "INVOCATO Sampler" which features fresh reads of
*Glass Roses
*Heal Swift
*Radiant Tigers
*Penance
*Cartouche
-and-
*Touch Not the Walls


Now, let's take the planet, for the poets.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved