Thursday, November 03, 2005

Mood Erotique

I finished up yet another audio file this evening, a three-poem reading I called "Mood Erotique"...it will be on the podcast site tomorrow at some point.

I selected three softly erotic works: "Aside, Astride the Phoenix", "gibbous" and "Intimacies"...got good voice recordings on all three and then merged in the synthesizer background track. I was quite pleased with the result...as I experiment with Garage Band I have to be careful not to get too creative and create messes...I know I've overproduced a few...but will try to reel those in later...

I have plans to include several other mood sets, groupings of similarly themed poems, read as a unit...next week I start adapting the ite to not only provide dowloadable mp3 files, but also streaming audio...

my brain just exploded.

I don't think I will do a "hard" erotic set...not my style. I will do some varied romantic, metaphysical and...whatever else suits me. Besides, I prefer doing my erotic works to a very singular audience...just have to find the right one.

Applications are being taken.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved