Sunday, November 20, 2005

exhaling to wait: iTunes on the way

I just go through authorizing about 3 hours worth of the poet's stuff (I never know what to call him: William? William F. DeVault? the big guy? Mr. Fancy Pants? I could tell you some great stories about his past nicknames, almost all of which have to do with someone slapping him with a not-so-subtle nickname...) for....iTunes distribution through the iTunes store (creating RSS feeds is a bitch...and now, so am I.

I don't know how long the authorization process takes, but I've done my part. I'll let you know when I know.

Now...someone, somewhere...distract him. He's not in Los Angeles anymore so he's not thigh deep in gorgeous muses...so he writes. And edits. And designs. And plots. And schemes. Then hands it all of to me to implement. I feel like God's admin.

I suggested to him the other day he should write a sitcom called "Bragi loves Brigit"...no sense of humor. None. I tell you, he is turning dour and humorless and irritable.

He swung by the Blue Moose Cafe in Morgantown earlier today and dropped off a copy of The Morgantown Suite Poems for the owner, Gary Tannenbaum, who has, in times past, been very supportive of his writings. Neat guy, or so I am told.

Me, I am going to fix myseff a bowl of ice cream, put up my feet and see what's on VH-1.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved