Friday, November 11, 2005

theopolitical sexuality


I sleep in one flippin' morning and E.J. takes over...remind me to lock the doors when I leave.

Although a little on the brutally sarcastic side, you make your point...yes, I seek goddesses, and if I find someone I have feelings for who is not already so transfigured, I supply the divine energy. Sort of a BYOT (bring your own transfiguration).

I should make a list of all my muses and what goddesses from mythology I find parallels in...then seek the rest, I suppose...hhhmmm...

Alabaster: Vesta
Psyche: Psyche
Valkyrie: Hera
The Panther: Bast
Brigit: Brigit
Alisha: Althia (the goddess of truth)
The Mad Gypsy: Ananke (the goddess of necessity)
The Leopard: Kaki (the goddess of vice)

wow, that leaves me about 6 million more goddesses to choose from...help!

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved