Thursday, November 24, 2005

Bedtime, November 24, 2005

Just got through getting the updates from iTunes...now up to 2 hours of material in the iTunes music store of my podcast programs (look for "The Romantic Poet of the Internet"...or just search on "DeVault")...this includes my discussions of the story behind "The Compleat Panther Cycles" and the backstory on a couple of my muses...

this weekend, I plan to boost it to three hours of material on my books and poetry, and an hour of material featuring works of other poets, guesting on my podcasts...so, subscribe now, kiddies...

WVU just shellacked Pitt, 45-13. I predicted 34-13, so I guess I wasn't too far off.

I'm going to proactively change the front end of the site in the next few days, with the assistance of my brother, Robert...some whims have struck me.

Bwahahahahahaha!

'Night all...oh, and God? Thanks. Just thanks.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved