Saturday, November 12, 2005

long days journey into...er, sorry, already used

Posted some new stuff on Authors Den...pleased to see that space for writers still going strong. Tag has recently posted, and that's good for him...if you live someplace where you don't get the feeback and/or encouragement you might get living in a large city with active venues for your work, online suffices and in some ways exceeds those outlets.

Heard from my friend Nicoel, who lost her entire personal ibrary in Hurricane Katrina...she got her copy of THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES and proceeded to get so engrossed in reading while walking, she tripped over furniture. I hated to hear of her hurting herself, but it is nice she was that mesmerized.

It bugs me that some people do NOT let you know when they get things you send them. I have always been big on acknowledgements.

Long day ahead of me...NOT looking foward to it, but I will survive...hey hey...

Just added TRIUMPH to the Radio City of Legends Podcast...five minutes of madness, click the link to hear it:

TRIUMPH

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved