Sunday, November 13, 2005

Dream Tour 2006 (theocricide)

I was asked in a note where I'd like to read on my 2006 Tour...

I thought about it, then the locales came to me, for most of them...some, just cities, some are venues...

Boston. Definitely.
New York. In Soho, as well as at the Algonquin Hotel and on Long Island (joint read with my dear poetry sister Mari Laureano)
Philadelphia.
DC...on the Mall, in a perfect world, or on the Capitol steps.
Greenville, SC...where I was born.
Tampa, Miami, Marathon Key and Orlando, in Florida.
Mishawaka, Indiana.
Warrensburg, Missouri (Central Missouri State University)
Atlanta.
Mobile, Alabama.
Bay St. Louis, Mississippi.
New Orleans.
Dallas, Houston and Austin, Texas.
Sault Saint Marie, Michigan.
Cleveland, Ohio.
Minot, North Dakota.
Boulder and Denver, Colorado.
Tacoma, Washington.
Las Vegas. (This time, I'd leave it there.)
Tucson and Phoenix, AZ.
Albequeque, New Mexico.
San Diego, Salinas, San Francisco and North Hollywood, California.

I'm sure I'm missing something or someone...but it's a start. Live in any of those towns? Drop me a line and let me know what's a good venue...

Thought for the day: Only the ignorant or the craven never give you the right to defend your actions. That's a statement of their character, not yours.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved