Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Podcast is Up and Kicking

Well, the Podcast is up at Radio City of Legends. I did a tribute to West Virginia Day, reading selected pieces from my book THE MORGANTOWN SUITE POEMS.

I chose a broad swath of works, from "I will walk these streets, again" to "Matthew 10:14", "PK", "For C." and, of course, "First Date Blues". I think it was a fun show, so check it out if you have a chance...

Father's Day has come and gone, I heard from one of my children, at least, which is better than most years, and probably better than I deserve. No, not self-pitying...I wish I had been more the traditional father to my children. They are remarkable individuals in their own rights, and as long as they are happy, healthy and safe, I have few complaints. Being a parent isn't about you, it's about them.

Two days until the read, I can feel myself starting to get wound up...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Fathers Day, Bill!!

William F. DeVault said...

Thank you, Kristin...it's been a while. Hope all is well. How is married life suiting you?

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved