Saturday, June 10, 2006

nekkid poet? an amomancer, of course

Currently, AMOMANCER is leading the voting for the "naked" CD title.

I had a writing session with Dan McTaggart at the Books-A-Million near Morgantown...I wrote probably twenty pieces...this was the one that Tag liked best:

observation: the blonde with the well-tanned thighs

a slender heart-bender in cutoff shorts
sports hair that falls in disarray
as if windblown by an unknown storm god
angry that he was not assigned
as deity of her bedroom.


William F. DeVault. all rights reserved.

I actually liked another piece better, but I'm saving it for now.

Tomorrow night, history will be made when I add another writer's book to my book at the City of Legends. We will be offering Daniel S. McTaggart's MIDNIGHT MUSE IN A CONVENIENCE STORE for $16.00, autographed and with free shipping.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved