Friday, June 23, 2006

The musician site at MySpace

Okay, I just helped get this up and running...it's the musician site for William F. DeVault and the Gods of Love at MySpace, the link is right here.

No, I am not kidding. He's set up three tracks from THE LAST ROMANTIC VERB, uploaded some interesting photos and announced, finally, officially, what we already knew: World domination is his goal.

I get Tahiti.

I know he's already promised Australia to Tag (although he might withdraw that offer if a leggy Aussie lass asked sweetly), and I think he gave some woman he met in LA a major slice of Northern Europe for one magical, sweaty weekend. He's so easy.

The other duchies are up for grabs, I suppose.

So, if you are on MySpace and like the poet, or just want to stake your claim early, check out his site and be a friend or fan.

The first poet rock star. That was predicted a few years ago...who knew?

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved