Tuesday, June 06, 2006

conceding the rationale

Okay, you win.

Alan MacDonald has a great gift for cutting through the crap (I've always respected him, even when we were politically opposites during the Viet Nam War) and he slammed me for my decision to keep the CD as one huge file. He made his point.

So, when the CD finally makes its official release on June 9th, there will be separate and distinct tracks - 8 in total:

Track 1: From Out of the City
Track 2: Eros V (8 poems, linked musically)
Track 3: Kisses for Karma
Track 4: Bragi to Freya, on his deathbed
Track 5: Wordslinger (12 poems, linked musically)
Track 6: Beasts of Legend (6 poems, linked musically)
Track 7: Glass Roses
Track 8: The Gods of Love, Live at Kyrienar (3 poems, linked musically)

I'm still elated over hearing from Peri...so I am more malleable than I might usually be.

Plus, there's this very attractive and intriguing woman I've run into...

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved