Saturday, June 17, 2006

I missed a day?

What? I didn't post a blog entry yesterday? I must be slipping!

Actually, between all the projects I have going, I just got distracted. Yeah, you know, projects. Poetry readings, books, podcasts, the CDs, artistic collaborations, blondes, brunettes and redheads.

Yeah, well, such is life. I'm a little over-extended and showing no sign of folding back against the flow, so it is just a matter of pushing through and getting some of the projects completed and off the table then resisting the temptation to add new "to-do" items to the mix.

It sounds like half the planet is planning to show up for my appearance on Tuesday at Barnes & Noble. Good. I need a good jolt to get the energy back.

Caffeine. Proof of a benign and loving Almighty. Thanks.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved