Saturday, June 10, 2006

just a notch beyond lightspeed

I just dropped E.J. a line to explain what I want him to start working on for the CD...

I want a single recording session, we'll clean it up in post-production.

I want a script of works to be read...at least three pieces from each book, and others besides.

I want the works to be identified by book in the liner notes.

I want no works done for THE LAST ROMANTIC VERB to be included in this reading (so we've eleiminated 33 of the 13,000-14,000 works available to me...)

I want a cover design that is stark, edgy and clean. Something like this (presuming we use AMOMANCER as the CD title):

It's a first draft mockup, but I like the intensity.

I am including certain pieces already as "extremely likely" for inclusion. These are:

* Cithara Song, strummed lightly as the sun leaps the horizon
* The Unicorns
* I rained poetry
* Footsteps in the Bell Tower
* Love is an Howling Beast
* Joining the Machine
* Love Gods of a Forgotten Religion
* rise
* Return to the Cliffs

All in all, if this is the entire list, I should be a drooling, gibbering shell by the end of the reading.

Sounds like fun.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved