Saturday, June 24, 2006

I want my PTV

I just took back over the day to day operations of my newsletter, too many typos lately...nothing against E.J...it just isn't his reputation on the line.

The MySpace page for "William F. DeVault and the Gods of Love" is getting some initial attention. I'm not pimping it out, and I'm not pimping it in a major sense. It's there and that's fine. If two people check it out, that's two people who wouldn't have even known about me, perhaps.

I'm in the studio this weekend, because I have no life, working on my latest insane project.

What could be more insane than a book of blatantly erotic poetry or a CD of poetry-music fusions or a reading to promote an encyclopedia I do not appear in?

That's right...a music video.

Huh?

Yeah, well...I've been experimenting and have narrowed it down to a handfull of potential candidates for the actual piece...front runner is "From Out of the City" as that allows me to get political. But I am thinking about all possible recordings, even considering doing a new one just for the video, but it might make more sense to promote the CD.

If you want to suggest a particuler recording or work, let me know.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved