Tuesday, June 27, 2006

an inconvenient attraction

I have to thank everyone who is being so kind in their reviews of "NQ"...I was, also, very pleased with it.

I started training today...I've lost enough weight to start getting things back in order. I have a goal, and it is ambitious, but possible (and, if I put my oft-legend will to it, likely).

I am considering postponing my desired full read of TCPC until my birthday, to give me the focus I need to finish the book project before me, the 101 GREAT EROTIC POEMS.

I am feeling the gravitational pull of another body, a woman. It is so inconvenient, so untimely, and so welcome. I shall keep my dark countenance towards her, lest she perceives my interest. This will buy me more time to complete my Herculean labours. Too much to do, I burn the wick low, but I am content that it is best this way...the last several years were so wasted, a fortune in opportunity squandered.

Time to raise high the sky before I die.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved