Saturday, June 10, 2006

five arms are not enough

::sigh::: I hate it when people have a spotty contact record. If you're going to correspond, correspond. If not...

That having been said, in a fit of pique.

It's Saturday. If you work the M-F shifts, the weekend; if you keep the Old Testament Sabbath - the Sabbath; otherwise, just a day.

One day I am going to complete a project, sit back and just relax for a while (hold it, that was my last relationship...). But this whole "finish one, start another" is just so natural. As I read it, I have a good half dozen or so balls in the air at once:

101 GREAT EROTIC POEMS

RONIN IN THE HOUSE OF APHRODITE

PSALMS OF THE MONSTER RIVER CULT (co-author)

unnamed CD project

WAR STORIES OF A BLOODLESS BATTLEFIELD (my anecdotes about my years in corporate America)

DIETY TECHNOLOGIES (my science-fiction novel I am finally finishing)

Yep, that's six. I wonder how many people have me in their dead pools?

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved