Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Curious Day

Curious day.

Heard from my daughter, Peri, today...for the first time in two years. A short email, letting me know she is okay and that it is too hot for her in Los Angeles. And that she is happy.

That's all I need to know. I have said before, and I will say with total conviction, that I would rather she be happy, healthy, safe and estranged from me than come to grief or pain while close to me. God listens, and laughs.

Several other missing persons popped up on radar today, very curious. It must be national "where are they now?" day.

Delivered Alan MacDonald his copy of the CD...he immediately pointed out some packaging flaws and the idiocy of the single-track recording. Sigh. My omniscience is again brought into question.

Tired now. Very tired.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved