Wednesday, August 01, 2007

the world of poetry readers

Checking out my statistics as to where visitors to my blog and website came from in the past week or so...some interesting numbers.

More than 60% of my readers come from the United States...no real surprise there.

But #2 was the UK...that is unusual, as I normally get substantially more hits from Australia than the UK.

Third up was Canada. They're usually in the top five.

Followed by India, which usually makes the top five, as well. There have been months they have given the US a run for the dominance.

The fifth most visiting country was The Philippines, which is unique in my experience, but not unwelcome.

Sixth was a tie, yes, a tie, between Australia and Ireland (God love those Dundalk schoolgirls). Eighth was South Africa, dogged closely by Malaysia (another unusual presence in the top ten).

And finally we have France at #10, narrowly beating out New Zealand, Switzerland, Israel and Bangladesh.

I could give the full breakdowns on the dozens of countries represented, but it's all just statistics.

Welcome to all my new readers from around the world.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved