Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wednesday , more or less

Well, I survived the anonymous bashing I took yesterday on FaceBook...ego more or less intact (I realize it was likely either someone with a real grudge or someone who thought they were being funny, but I have never gotten completely bulletproof to the cruelty of criticism...nor do I ever want to be).

Tomorrow is my brithday. No, no parties, please...I am going out to dinner with a friend tonight and celebrating quietly (unless someone has plans I am unaware of) tomorrow. Aside from a winning lottery ticket and a real successor to the lineage of muses, there is not much I need in this life.

I am content.

Word on Grandma is that she has a broken hip, we'll know more later today.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved