Wednesday, August 15, 2007

to do list...

Time to go beyond a healthy discipline with myself. I see I have been backsliding in many areas...

Not to excuse this, but to explain, my life has been something of a jumble, but that happens periodically with me. Okay, regularly. Okay, constantly, for about the last half-dozen years. But that's all I will admit to.

So, I am drawing a line in my sand and setting certain personal goals I must accomplish before I take my vacation this December:

1) Wrap up the PSALMS OF THE MONSTER RIVER CULT final edit with Dan McTaggart.

2) One more book of poetry, title and theme to be determined.

3) Finish a novel. Not reading it, schmuck, I can do that in an afternoon...I mean finish writing on one of the draft books I have started.

4) See about bringing in some professional help on a website redesign. I have a lot of good ideas, just no time for it.

5) Clean out my social networking sites. Seriously, dump the deadwood.

6) Look into hiring a fracking agent.

And this list doesn't even start to address the real-world issues. Yikes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about the autobiography? Can you make up things more interesting than your life?

William F. DeVault said...

As it is, no one would believe about 50% of the truth...lying would just make things confusing!

Let me see, two stormy marriages, various affairs with muses (including a few that were married and a few during my marriages), detoxing a lover, homelessness, working as a drug and gang counselor in some pretty tough areas, the stories behind the Goldenheart Cycles and the Panther Cycles...then, in chapter two...

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved