Friday, August 24, 2007

a second kiss for the karma?

One of the biggest gripes I ever hear is concerning the humble, simple song "Kisses for Karma" on my CD "The Last Romantic Verb". Whine. Whine. Whine.

If you know the song, you know the gripe: The horns. The come out of nowhere and blare, then the second time, to be followed by a wailing harmonica. You have a problem with harmonicas?

Well, for the next CD I am re-engineering the song to smooth out that, and throwing in some interesting twists. I dug out the master tracks while kicking through my archive and was surprised and shocked at how complex the arrangement had been. Wow. But, loads of fun with great opportunity for re-envisioning.

So, that's a little news out one of the two CDs I am putting out next month (specifically "Amomancer"). More later.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved