Friday, August 03, 2007

under scrutiny

It's a bit unsettling, having my blog appearing on the front page of the DeVault family network, courtesy of my baby brother Mark (he of the mighty Mountaineer stats).

I recall vividly how I have been criticized, more than once, for saying something that might offend the more delicate sensibilities of some family members (or the scandal when my second wife, Ann, had her modeling website, complete with swimsuit photos from a gig at BerryDog, linked to my website).

Of course, what could be even more interesting is when people comment on my blog...as some, like the J/K alliance, are not prone to hold their tongues (well, at least not in that manner!) when someone might be offended.

But, it was not my decision to put my blog front and center, so I'll just wait for the first controversy, and see what proceeds from there.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved