Wednesday, August 29, 2007

a day that flowed and sang in strange melodies

Yesterday through this morning has had its share of strangeness, pleasant strangeness.

I had a rare moment of quiet.

I reconnected with my muse "The Faerie".  She is well and things are going good in her life.  She is the kind of person who could fall through Hell and come out the other side with just a nice tan.  She is currently pregnant with her first child and really embracing the experience. 

A reader took up my call for a Church of Poetry, which I have always been just waiting for others to hear the call to.

Jazz was communicative, which is sometimes a rare thing.  There is such beauty in her darkness, a beauty that she, immersed in it, cannot appreciate.  I try to help her to get her arms around that.  Evene though she has clearly indicated there is no interest on her part in me, I still would like to see her grow as an artist and writer and find her way in this world, which is not always kind to truly creative and sensitive people.

I had a very good engineering session on the new CD.

All in all, a good day.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved