Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Enchante

I listened, intently, to the final cut of my new single, based on the poem "Red and Black", featured the other day upon this site, and realized several things:

1) It's good. A little too uptempo classic rock for what people usually expect from me, but good.

2) It definitely shows I am starting to accept the fact I can actually front The Gods of Love.

3) I can't call it "Red and Black". When the song is done that which hangs most in the ether is the single French word "Enchante". (Basically pronounced, to you Saracens out there, as "On shaun tay".

4) I will definitely put it on the new CD, and feature it in this week's podcast, which is overdue. Sorry.

Hey, have to admit it, I like David Duchovny's new series "Californication"...maybe if for no other reason than I have lived that life, met many of the characters he is meeting, and found myself on much the same treacherous emotional/sexual ground as his character finds himself.

But I was never stupid enough to bang a sixteen year old. Ever.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved