Thursday, August 02, 2007

Loosening my soul

It's early. I've already walked the dog, checked my emails and now, with my headphones cranked up to "11" I am allowing my eardrums to be pounded into insensate death by Savage Garden's "I Want You" (sometimes thought of as "Chica Cherry Cola" for the hook that did not make it to the title).

Music helps get me wired in the morning (without a lover, it is sometimes difficult to motivate first thing, with a lover beside me, getting me going is not a problem...)

I'm going in to Morgantown this weekend, to see the family and attend a wedding of a couple of friends from when I worked at Teletech. Okay, yes, there is also a woman involved, but you didn't hear that from me.

Still taking perspective shifts to the podcast. I guess I built this one up too much in my own mind, I am obsessed with making it "right"...which may be impossible, knowing me when I am in this mood.

Time will tell...maybe the road trip will loosen my soul.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved