Saturday, August 04, 2007

dating profile critique

Well, I received a profile critique from a woman on the online dating service I joined.

She explained that my main picture and my secondary pictures didn't look so much alike (I used my dust jacket picture for the backups, as that would evidence I am not just someone pretending to be me)...she said I looked macabre. I wasn't offended. The fact that in a photo studio, asked to look dark and mysterious, I look a bit different than when I am smiling with my family for holiday snapshots, no issue.

She also critiqued my physical condition and the fact that if I was out being more active (she is an active outdoorswoman) I would get in shape and meet women interested in me.

Such is life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do we get a link?

William F. DeVault said...

What? And risk anonymous dating stalkers?

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved