Thursday, August 30, 2007

guilty as charged

EJ and I were discussing his return to the Amomancer blog, when he had to comment about my recent epiphany about my taste in women.

He laughed, then told me he has always known what my dream girl would be:  An amazon Marla Singer.  (Those of you who do not know this character, go rent "Fight Club" or better still, read the damn book).

Damn.  Am I that transparent?

But on the good news side, expect EJ to be back to blogging his little heart out with new poetry every day probably mid-September, in conjunction with the new CDs' release.

I found my old friend Tanya Anne Crosby on FaceBook...yay!  Alas, too short for the dream girl part (and she was never fond of me in THAT way, anyway...)

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved