Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Running a little faster than full speed

A lot of little things happened yesterday:

Wrote. Some pretty good, lean, mean stuff.

Heard from my friend Scott, recently back from China for a few weeks. He's going back in a few (he teaches there)...unfortunately it looks like I will not have the time to get together with him, but good to know he's doing okay.

Spent some quality time with Jazz on the phone, helping her get her new Mac laptop working to her tastes. She asked if it is supposed to get that hot against her bare thighs. I told her that it was just showing remarkable good taste. I know I would get hot against her bare thighs. Sigh.

Worked with my son Elric on his latest fascination: Developing new races for Dungeons and Dragons. He had some interesting ideas. I showed him a technique for building from the raw, rather than just reassembling pieces of other creatures.

This on top of a ten hour + day in the office and various other pressures. The novel progesses, the podcast nears completion...but I need to step back for a day or two then listen to it to see what it is like from the outside, I am too close to it now.

Closed down my entry with one online dating service, switched to another...let's see if this one produces more than extremely fussy and occasionally rude people, shall we?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always nice to come on here and read about my thighs Thanks


Jaz

William F. DeVault said...

I'd rather write about your poetry, but I haven't seen anything new lately.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved