Friday, August 17, 2007

random notes, the morning after

Closing in, soon, on my 2,000th post. Wow.

Survived my birthday. Yes, I made the red velvet cake. Even Elric, the twin who is not a fan of chocolate, found some virtue in it, which was fine. He'd still be my son if he didn't like it, I mean I haven't disowned any of my kids for not being chicken liver eaters, have I?

I will do a podcast this weekend, last week's return just reminded me of how much I enjoy the process.

I am in talks to have a professional come in and redesign at least the front end of the www.cityoflegends.com website. More on that, later. Clean it up and tighten it up. I just never seem to have the time or focus to do it myself.

My grandmother will require 4-6 weeks convalescence for a compression fracture of a vertebrae. She is not amused, but it could have been much, much worse at her age.

Years ago I gave a valuable piece of advice to a friend who was confused as to which path to take in a complex spaghetti-pile of a relationship life...I told her to "pick a vector and go". I think that shall be my motto for the next year.

Peri called last night. That was nice. I miss her. At this point, if I make the decision to go to California in December, she will be the main reason.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved