Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Video plans and where is David Letterman?

I'm starting to evaluate both what pieces to make next into videos, but also what form they should take. I know I want to do one that is a performance piece...but I also like working with images.

I have several friends who are photographers, artists and models...

If there is a particular piece, either from the existing CDs or still not yet recorded (hey, I have a few bazillion poems, some have not yet gotten their studio time).

I think this could be fun. I am even considering doing a video where I put out a call to friends and readers to send me clip sof them all reading the same poem, then I cut and splice a montage, transitioning from one reader (or even lip-syncher) to the next! It could be fun.

Ummmm...I just flipped over to Letterman...why is Adam Sandler hosting?

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved