Saturday, March 24, 2007

Some poetry blogs worth exploring

Some blogs I've recently tripped over in my travels that I think you should explore...

The Techno Babe is a personal blog with some real poetic insights to life, well worth the visit.

Julie Carter blog. Ms. Carter is a poet from Ohio who has a strong voice and a way with the words.

32 Poems Magazine's blog. Just what I said...

Trevor Hampel wrote a nice piece on his writing blog, lately, about poetry and literature blogs.

I'll post more later, I am diverting myself via roaming about, kicking over rocks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind comments and the link.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link, for coming by the blog and for your kind comments.

32poems

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved