Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ahead of schedule

The video is done and on YouTube: DARFUR (Jesus Wept) is my political, theological and sociological statement regarding the richest, most powerful society in the history of the world that is too busy diverting itself with wargames against imagined enemies, justified in the blood and suffering of citizens here and abroad, while real crimes against humanity take place in the Darfur region of the Sudan. You can click here to view it, go to YouTube to see it, or I will be posting it as a MySpace video later.



The images are all, I have been lead to believe, public domain images. If anyone discovers otherwise, please drop me a line so I can sort any problems out. I think this is a bigger issue than someone's toes being stepped on, and I certainly am not doing this for money.

The song itself is on my CD NEMICORN, available at the City of Legends Bookstore or at Lulu.com.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved