Wednesday, March 28, 2007

NPM scheduling

Just a few more days until National Poetry Month. Yes, I do not seem to be touring or making many, if any, personal appearances, this time around. That's okay. The last few years have been okay, and before that, when I lived in Diamondhead, Mississippi and Salinas, California, I was kept jumping this time of the year. I miss the busy schedule, but it gives me more time to focus on my recordings, including my videos, which leads me to the following announcement:

I will be podcasting a major show on the night of March 31st, the day before NPM starts, as well as releasing my most ambitious video yet, based on my song "DARFUR (Jesus Wept)". It will be posted to Youtube and MySpace and I think you will find it a step more sophisticated than the previous ones...and that's good.

No one, as of yet, as found the misspoken moment in last week's podcast. Shame on you.

A new poet will be joining the city in the next few days, more on her (yes, "her", you think I'd share my planet with a guy?) later.

Was I the only one who thought that Sanjaya looked like a six-foot tall penis named Bob with his haircut last night? Yeah, and kudos to anyone who can identify that image from a film.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved