Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Tower is Fixed

Yes, I have been lazy, distracted and inexact. What can I say? Under my ethos and theology, I am required to apologize, once, then move on.

So, I am sorry.

Now for the penance.

Oh, you aren't sure what I'm talking about? Let me explain. I have not been good about updating the official RADIO CITY OF LEGENDS webpage, where you can listen to all my podcasts (and then some), as well as works by Nordette Adams and Daniel S. McTaggart (with more to come).

For those of you unfamilar with my podcast, entitled "Fom Out of the City", it is a show of poetry I have been podcasting for more than a year to listeners and readers around the world. Sometimes there are interviews with or readings by other poets including "Poets for Human Rights" founded Larry Jaffe and the remarkable Dave Taub, sometimes readings just by myself and often poetry-music fusions by my band "The Gods of Love".

But, in recent months I have been lazy and sloppy, allowing Apple's iTunes Music Store to carry the burden of syndication instead of keeping the live page updated for the occasional browser. That ends today...

I have just added more than 2 1/2 hours of the shows...bringing us up to date...and when I add this week's show, later tonight or early tomorrow, I'll make sure to update things...just for you, the listeners.

So there is my apology, my explanation of what I did wrong and how I am fixing it.

I hope you enjoy the shows.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved