Friday, March 30, 2007

singing with the band?

I received a very pleasant and surprising invitation, just recently (today in fact) to join Fairmont's best band, Sugarcamp, onstage at Bunny's in Fairmont, whilst they record their concert.

Just a few numbers...including the chance to join in on the chorus of "Gloria"...which any rock poet god would give his left nut to do. Oops, already did that.

Alas, my schedule renders it unlikely...but if you happen to be in or near Fairmont, West Virginia, tomorrow, Saturday, March 31st...drop by Bunny's (they're in the book, do I have to do everything for you?) and maybe...maybe...I'll be there.

If not, you still get to see the heroes of Sugarcamp in an archival performance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can have my left nut if ya want.

Jazzie

William F. DeVault said...

I'll have to try it on, first.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved