Sunday, March 11, 2007

NPM and me

I am starting to realize I have not made enough plans for National Poetry Month...so I am casting out a few lines. If you have a podcast, ezine, radio show or other venue needing a guest, a piece or an article during April 2007 (National Poetry Month) it makes sense for me to raise my hand.

I will also make myself available for some public appearances in schools, etc. Money is nice, but not a prerequisite...West Virginia, Virginia, DC and Maryland are all valid areas for me to consider...maybe even some Pennsylvania...if you have a group, a book store or a school...let me know, I'm going to try and schedule as many events as I can...first come first served.

Otherwise, an unremarkable day...doing a lot of yardwork and preparing for some interviews later in the week. I will be putting out a new podcast tonight.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved