Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I am back and actually recommending...

Missed me? Well, you should have. But here are my first three entries into the hell that is "meme tag"! If anyone less than Nordette had asked me to do this, I would have said "No!".

I am supposed to tag ten others...but I am, admittedly, more wired to than wired from...add to that the fact that most of the people I would attach to are already in the "been meme'd" category...but here's the first few:

Billy Jones, the Blogging Poet . Billy is a solid poet who has embraced the blogosphere with great energy and vision. He's worth a visit!

Ms Peach has a lively poetry-oriented blog...and her occasional comments on my blog are entertaining.

Ah, Mari, my little sister of the spirit. How your "Body of the Golden Erotic" poetry and photo blog just adds to your mystique!

I should tell EJ to compile a list for me. Yeah, that would make it simpler. Hey, EJ...

Latest news in our Ann(dy) Coulter watch: She hasn't yet blamed the Jews for the Holocaust, tried to assassinate the Pope or been caught servicing a pack of stray dogs. But the day is young. She is running out of incredibly stupid things to say and do.

3 comments:

Ms Peach said...

Oh, my.

I think the last time I was 'tagged' was in JR HIGH playing capture-the-flag with the neighbors. You'll have to explain the game to me. I am new to this.

Here's what I need to know:
1. How long do I have for this task?
2. Where do I post my response?
3. Is it true I need to find TEN others to tag
when I'm done?

When playing games, I like to know the rules,
As well as which ones I can bend...


Thanks for inviting me to play.
Playing is good.

~MP

William F. DeVault said...

You need to give ten random bits of information about yourself on your blog, then "tag" ten other blogs.

That simple. Yeah, right.

Anonymous said...

Snigger. That Tag is funny.

Hmm, trying to think of something nice to say...

She DOES dress well.

(I wonder if out of principle she buys her clothes from designers who employ children at 10 cents a day?).

Oh. That wasn't nice. Sorry. I slipped.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved