Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tuesday snowjob

Snow. Why does it have to be snow?

My friend, usually. I love snow. But, when mixed with freezing rain when I am mobile, it can become an impediment. I will do what I have to do to be at the reading tomorrow night, though.

Still a few people MIA in my life...I wonder if it is time to change mouthwash or deodorant? Or if it is just my usual stye of surrounding myself with unstable people who aren't sure what they want? Or both. Or have the damn space aliens started abducting people again? I thought we had a deal...I stayed out of the Tau Ceti backwaters and they laid off my friends.

Some never learn.

I have been writing. Some decent enough stuff. Great feedback, so far, on the new podcast...special thanks to the...

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved