Friday, February 02, 2007

not a great day

Some days are rougher than others. The hardbound copy of '101 Great Love Poems' that I put on eBay did not sell. Nothing to be done but sell it via another means.

A couple of friends I usually correspond with dropped out of sight. Be patient.

The weather sucks. Such is life.

An internal client is upset with me because they think I've been bad-mouthing them. Allow them their outrage, defending oneself in these instances just makes matters worse.

Some extra work I had planned for the weekend has been pulled...after I cancelled my trip to see my boys, in part due to the weather, in part due to the work schedule.

Not one of my favourite days of all time. Some good things happened, as well, and perhaps when I have the vantage point of time and distance I will actually consider this one of the most wonderful days of my life.

We shall see. I am the eternal optimist.

1 comments:

JKoffs said...

Tomorrow is another day....wait, today is tomorrow... hopefully today will be a good day.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved