Monday, February 26, 2007

Last Night's Podcast in Now Accessible

A nice moment from "All That Jazz" where Joe Gideon says

"I hate show business" then corrects himself to say "I love show business. I'll go either way."

I hate technology. I'll leave it at that this morning as a way of explaining and apologizing for the delay in posting last night's podcast.

From Out of the City for February 25, 2007

I do readings of 4 works from E.J.'s blog (amomancer.blogspot.com) and discuss each of the pieces: "The Ancient Brain", "Voices on the Wind: Variation Two", "Will You Be With Me Tonight" and "The Gloaming Light of a Mid-Spring's Meander".

Enjoi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Serious podcast. Interesting to hear your reflections.

Do you realize that your work is, to partially quote a great poet, a "kiss of inspiration?"

Thanks for the written and verbal busses...

Blowing an air kiss back at 'cha!

William F. DeVault said...

Thank you very much.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved