Sunday, February 04, 2007

the insanity that is February 4th

Strange morning. Hey, it is February 4th. My baby brother Mark's 41st birthday.

Not just that. February 4th and May 3rd (my Mom's birthday) seem to be the strange days of my life. If I am going to make a life-changing decision, or an anvil is going to fall...that's the day. Unbelievable weirdness oozes from these days, and not always weirdness that I control, but streams that connect to me from outside forces (sometimes travelling seventy miles an hour...ouch!) when these days roll around.

So, here I am, making some changes. Many of which I can't talk about right now. On the plus side, it helps overcome inertia and wake the dragon

I will be putting together a podcast for tonight, for those of you seething because I haven't been doing it on a regular basis.

I will also give updates as I can. Let's just say some weird stuff is going down and I have to move into the eye of the storm to be most effective. Those of you in the know will appreciate this.

Those of you not on the inside? Well, sorry. Even Jaz is out in the cold on these moves.

Thanks to model-photographer Shye for her assistance in putting together some new designs for the City of Legends...I hope to unveil them later this week.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo!

A Podcast, you say?

Oh, Hold on.

Is "putting together" a podcast the same thing as releasing it into cyberspace? (AM learning to read your posts very carefully, Gene Kelly, tap dancing king).

From your OC
(Occassionally Charming), statuesque,
(Often Confused), curvy, somewhat attractive, often annoying, sincere,

Friend
who prefers garters and silk stockings to (ICKY tight pantyhose and socks); easy to slip off-backless shoes
and
poetry over pigskin.

Shhhhh-it!

That was TOO MUCH, wasn't it?
What I meant to say was:
Uhm, your work speaks to me.
(Not drunk, just very, very, relaxed)

Here's to weird days and bizarre truths
TIA for the auditory ride.

IMJK Ella Minnow Pea

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved