Monday, February 05, 2007

Naked Faeries Invade the City

Sorry for the delay, today. I have been busy.

Amongst my other projects, we have the start of a full-on redesign of the City of Legends...

if you go to the main page at www.cityoflegends.com and click the link in the first section, you'll see three of my works, as interpreted by the lovely Shye.

We are working on integrating the works of other artists, photographers and models into the city...so if you are such an entity, bring it on!

Some semi-nudity involved on the pages I just put up, so...if you are offended at sexual content...what the hell are you ding on my website?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not thank you enough for letting me be a part of this!! I am truly honored! Merci, merci!

~ Shye

William F. DeVault said...

Well, if I think of a way for you to show gratitude, I shall make sure to let you know.

It has been an honor.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved