Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thursday, February 15

If everything goes to plan, I should be on the road in about 2-3 hours, heading back to Morgantown. The main roads sound good, the side roads nightmarish. The trick is to get off the side roads asap. Alas, I am in a valley with about a half mile of side roads to navigate before I get to main roads. So, there is always a possibility I will have to abort.

We shall see.

Good Valentine's Day yesterday. Okay, I am a sucker for my own romantic ways. No I am not in a full blown relationship at this time, but the road is interesting and the goal worthwhile.

So, indulge me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like to think you'll be indulged.
your sweetness is delectable.

Please be careful on the side roads taken,
we count on your daily inspiration.

Thank you for spreading love all around us yesterday.

You amaze and delight us all.

William F. DeVault said...

Made it back to Mo-town in one piece.

life goes on.

Anonymous said...

It WAS a good Valentine's Day yesterday! Your posts were like stars twinkling in a cold dark sky.

Glad you made it back in one piece without alien interference.

All the best to you. Hope your projects are going well. Bet you are exhausted! Sleep well, or work hard, whichever you prefer...

Anonymous said...

NEWSFLASH- It is no longer Thursday, February 15th. FACT:it has been more than 24 hours since the last posted communication.

With all the recent rumors about aliens and swat teams,I'm concerned for the safety of WFD, and his poetry...

EJ? anyone,an update please?

NOC (Not OC, just jonesin' for a daily dose of inspiration)

Hopefully, WFD is simply in the middle of a poetic epiphany...

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved