Monday, February 19, 2007

The idiot that I am

The boss just let me know that I had posted news of the new podcast...to my blog, not here. So..ooops!

"And here it is...delayed due to internet upload technical difficulties, the Romantic Poet of the Internet, the Amomancer, and his latest installment of "From Out of the City"...an analysis of preconconscious versus conscious inspirations in writing poems. He reads and discusses, all too briefly, the works "glass" and "response to 'glass'" (which you can read the text of at my blog (amomancer.blogspot.com)

From Out of the City for February 18, 2007

As the poet himself would say (were he awake)...enjoi."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WFD's either had a VERY long nap, or he was

intercepted by warlords...which is it?

Missing my early morning poetry!

:^)

Tuesday, February 20th, 6:52AM PSD

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved