Friday, February 23, 2007

the poetry shell game

Okay, you caught me. A few of you have written in to point out that, in the last few days, the poems being posted by E.J. on the Amomancer blog (amomancer.blogspot.com) are in chronological order from the nearly two hundred poems I have recently had on AuthorsDen, and that, as E.J. posts them to the blog, he is deleting them from AuthorsDen.

Ya got me.

I am looking to downsize my presence on the venerable writers' site and to that end told E.J. to start pulling the works, oldest first, and using them on the blog. So shoot me. It also means he is unlikely to double-post any poems.

So it serves a dual-purpose.

In other news, still visiting with the boys, still poking my nose into corners of the consulting industry, contemplating a return to my successful but interrupted career as a proposal jock (the money was good, but I had to choose between my career and the life of someone I cared for, never a hard choice for me). Poetry is still who I am. But, unfortunately, the Gods of commerce must be served, as well.

I'll just save the good stuff for the muses. Right, Jaz?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right!

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved