Friday, February 09, 2007

Notes from Purgatory

Five days until Valentine's Day. Notes from Purgatory follow.

Growing the mustache back, for the moment. Why? No idea. Whim.

Spoke with representatives of two different consultancies in the DC area this week, while in the area on personal business. The money that is there is pretty intense, the interest on their parts is real. I am being lured back to the commercial side of the force. Ah well, I guess sacrifices have to be made.

Working hard on the Valentine's Day show. I promise you something...surprising. I want something that if killer ninjas materialize and cut me down then steal the body and eliminate the entire catalog of my works from the culture of this planet (despite sniping by some ne'er-do-well critics, not likely to happen) except for this program, people will still find my legacy remarkable.

Yeah, I like setting the bar not so much high as on an alien planet.

Missing Jaz, while she is on vacation. Missing a few key friends in Morgantown while I am exiled by necessity to the DC area. They know who they are, or they should.

More later. Much love to the planet.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved