Friday, February 09, 2007

Naked women in the City of Legends

Out of curiosity, how many of you have explored the wonders of the new format poetry pages at The City of Legends, particularly:

She Dances Away When I Awake
Waiting for the Pentecost
The Faerie: Love

As these are the three test cases. I alos want to hear what people think about the level of nudity. These three have some implied nudity...is that okay with the masses? Can I go a little further without offending everyone? How far?

I have some model friends who are very uninhibited and who would not mind showing more...but I don't want to turn off people who find explicity an issue.

I personally have nothing against beautiful, naked women. I could use one right now. Dammit, forgot. Under oath. Damn. Okay, could use one soon...

But anyway, let me know what you think of the images and the poetry and their synchronicity. Thanks again to Shye for being my test case.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I peeked.

They were all beautiful shots.
They went well with your poetry.
Liked your "type" set too. Classic and Modern at the same time.

Harmony.

IMHO, the level of nudity is perfect. My preference would be implied nudity.
Analogy: Trains rushing into tunnels and images of Niagara Falls in film, implying catharsis in romance.

RE: North By Northwest. You don't have to SEE it to BELIEVE it.

Being only one person, I'm not sure how much further you could go without offending the masses. The masses are fickle, anyway. You should probably do what pleases YOU. It is YOUR work after all.

-Hope that was helpful
BTW-Will you be using any gorgeous male models?
I appreciate the nude human form as much as the next person. I used to keep an image of Michaelagelo's David on my fridge. Helped curtail some midnight ice cream cravings for sure!

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved